It’s nearly impossible to put into words the type of impact Stacy Tung left on many of us. Through the UnFranchise Business and through her life, Stacy empowered others and helped so many people discover success. Her passing has left a hole in our hearts which can never be truly filled, but her memory and legacy lives on through the lives she touched.
We witnessed an incredible outpouring of love and support from our UnFranchise family around the world, and I’d like to take a moment to share some of those comments and stories about the impact Stacy left.
I’ve included some touching tributes & memories from members of her team who knew her well and worked with her directly, along with touching words of love and support from people who never even had the honor of meeting her. I hope that by reading through these, it will help her family heal & also understand exactly what Stacy meant to so many people.
While her time here was tragically cut short, she touched so many lives and helped so many people along the way – she did more than some people could do with ten lifetimes. Reading through these comments, stories, and memorial memories reminds us of the preciousness of life, and the importance of looking out for others – because that’s all Stacy ever did.
Stacy Tung was a selfless hero and inspirational leader who will be deeply missed but never forgotten! We love you!
Memories and Tributes from Field Leaders and Market Taiwan
From Director Year Chen:
Stacy was a caring and righteous leader. Not only did she utilize these traits for Market Taiwan, but she also used them for charity. Stella cared for animals and disadvantaged groups and would often ask us to invite friends and family for charity work.
Stacy once coordinated a whole team to host a large charity fashion show, and its scale was on par with professional fashion shows. She was the show director and asked a few amateur models in our team to display clothes on a catwalk. We raised funds and donated to many Taiwanese charitable organizations to help the disadvantaged.
Stacy was good at incorporating different elements. She could combine hosting a party, charity, having fun, and building her UnFranchise Business at the same time. With her guidance, she led us, a group of young entrepreneurs and pioneers, to follow a direction suitable for Generation Y and found the most suitable way for us to start a business with Market Taiwan.
I was also taken care of by Stacy in the early days of entrepreneurship. She completely changed my attitude towards becoming an entrepreneur. Since then, I finally understand what entrepreneurship is, and I am determined to become a leader who leads by example like her. Even after ten years, her leadership style and spirit still affect me deeply.
Stacy acted with caring and integrity. She was born for Market Taiwan and had thoroughly lived out the Market Taiwan spirit of “One Hundred Percent Generation”. Despite her condition, she cared for her team members sincerely and enthusiastically. She treated each partner as if they were her own and had affected the lives of thousands of people. Although Stacy left, we will live out her spirit and demeanor to influence more people.
From Supervising Coordinator Steven Lin:
I’m Steven, Stacy’s high school classmate. Stacy was a popular student and was very active during high school.
At the class reunion in 2006, I heard that Stacy was “starting a business”, which attracted my curiosity to learn more about the business. Stacy shared the business with joy. Her enthusiasm deeply impressed me. After I joined the business, Stacy kept sharing with me what she saw about the business. She felt so excited especially every time when she came back from the Market America World Conference and International Convention. In 2010, I was finally persuaded by her to attend my first Market America World Conference in Miami. I was so grateful to her for giving me insight into the business!
Stacy was very passionate about sharing the business. My most memorable encounter happened when a new partner just joined the business and worked late until midnight. Although Stacy and I were discussing the business with the partner at 1 a.m.., Stacy didn’t look tired at all. She already reached National Supervising Coordinator back then, but she was still energetic when discussing the business with partners. She always said that she maintained her enthusiasm since the first day of joining the business.
I really appreciate having this old friend who I have known for nearly 30 years. I am grateful to her for her assistance in the business. I miss her very much! I will always remember her!
From Executive Director Stella Huang:
I’m Stella and I knew Stacy when I was 13 years old. Because both of us came from a single-parent family, we got along with each other pretty well. When she first started her Market Taiwan business, she shared the products and business opportunities with me. At that time, I had just taken leave without pay and worked as a translator at home while taking care of my children. I was looking for a better way to increase my income. I trusted Stacy very much, so I started this business.
Stacy worked hard and adheres to high standards, requiring us to learn to do our best with a professional attitude. She is a person with her heart, no matter how busy she was, she never forgot to greet others, and treat them with courtesy. The first few years of starting her business were very hard. Market Taiwan was still in its infancy. She hosted Corings in her living room to teach partners professional knowledge, how to buy and sell tickets, how to bring partners to participate in training, how to continuously achieve Master UFO and Challenges. She kept at it until more and more partners were able to think and act like an entrepreneur. Even though she already achieved a high UnFranchise level and passive income, she still led everyone forward by example.
She always wanted the best for team leaders and the team. Although I have known her for many years, when I was unwilling to shoulder the responsibility of being a leader and also to buy and sell tickets, she sternly communicated with me and hoped that I would understand the importance of the tickets. When I almost gave up in the face of family and financial challenges, she embraced me in tears and encouraged me to continue until I succeeded. Faced with various problems and temptations, she is not without struggle, but I always see her making honest decisions.
Love and integrity are the principles that I see her constantly upholding. She never forgot the importance of integrity and hoped that everyone will work together to protect Market Taiwan and operate honestly. She is a good friend and has comforted me, supported me, and strengthened me to grow together. She is also a role model of a successful leader and has inspired me to have a passion for life and business, bravely break through the limits, and set an example to realize my dreams.
I miss Stacy very much! Even though she has passed away, her hardworking figure, her legacy, her entrepreneurial spirit, her smile, her tears, her impassioned speech, will always stay in my heart. The leaders of the team and I were fortunate enough to work with her to build a team, and we will do our best to pass on this spirit!
From Executive Director Simon Liu:
Throughout the course of our lives, we may meet some mentors having great influences on us. Undoubtedly,Stacy is the most important mentor in the life of my wife and me. Stacy’s entrepreneurship is always the goal that my wife and I want to achieve. She always used a stern but gentle voice and reminded us to face challenges with an entrepreneurial mind and vision.
I remember that my wife and I went to the Market America Convention with our team for the first time in 2011. Due to lack of experience and ability, we had many unpleasant misunderstandings with partners. On the plane flying back to Taiwan, Stacy saw the disappointment of us. She spent 15 hours long sharing her experience and stories; giving us suggestions on our future plans. Stacy was such a patient and inclusive person who was willing to spend so much time with us through our difficulties. This is Stacy, a leader who is willing to provide all the supports to help her partners become more successful.
When we experienced tough moments, she told us that if someone can make it, you can make it.
When we got lost, she told us that you should become a leader before you assemble a team, don’t assemble a team before you become a leader.
When we struggled with the business, she told us that you should not only work hard but also work smart.
When we slacked off, she told us that if you don’t keep completing the Challenge, your partners won’t complete it too.
When we were proud, she told us that the team can survive without you, but you cannot survive without the team.
When we were irritated, she told us to deal with your mood first, and then deal with the business.
Over the past 11 years of running the business, whenever we faced difficulties, Stacy could always find the best way to guide us on how to move forward. She provided us the solutions in the right way at the right time. Thank God for letting Stacy come into our lives. We believe that even if she left, her spirit and legacy will be passed down on partners.
當我們辛苦時，她告訴我們：不只work hard，更要work smart。
From Executive Director KK Hsu:
The first friend I made through SHOP.COM : Stacy.
I will always remember the first meeting with Stacy. She showed confidence and enthusiasm when she shared the business with me!
When I first met the team, the core values of the team: professionalism, self-confidence, glory, integrity, gregariousness, and gratitude, I have seen these values in Stacy again and again!
Stacy always led by example and was accountable! She always cared for every partner! She loved and hoped that all partners can fulfill their dreams, even if these partners hurt her heart…
You won’t see pride and complacency in Stacy. She was always modest, polite, and respectful! What you see in Stacy is the demeanor and model of a true leader!
Thank you, Stacy, for changing our lives and our family’s lives. Thank you for teaching us how to love others and improve ourselves!
Everything about you is filled with love! We will inherit your spirit, your love, and your selflessness so that others can change their lives and realize their dreams!
Thank you. We love you forever!
From Claire Ni / Market Taiwan:
Stacy is truly a leader, an unbelievable leader, an incredible iron lady that I admire and respect tremendously since I’ve known her. I still cannot think about the fact that she is no longer breathing like us do.
When I just joined the company, the first time I listened to her speech was on Market Taiwan convention. Her words pounded everyone’s heart in the hall. That is the first time I ever felt that Chinese woman can be so powerful, and influential. And she was just like that in real life, firm believer of Market America, JR, Loren’s entrepreneurship, and delivered solidly to all UFOs who worked with her.
She is so decent, with high integrity, she took the high road, set the high bar for Market Taiwan UFO, even UFO in Asia Pacific, or Americas to follow. And she is not just a talker, she set herself as a role model for what she believed. She is probably the top 1 UFO who won the most Challenge Awards, or Master UFO even she is already an EFVP.
She is a loving mother, daughter, and wife. She did not only love her family deeply, but also, UFO who worked with her. Words would never be enough to describe her passion and love. I still remember her eyes were shining whenever she talked about her loving son, husband, and everyone she loved, and, the UnFranchise business.
She was so strong, maybe too strong that she carried the whole thing by herself, she didn’t want anyone to worry about her in the past two years. Though it is so hard to let her go, yet, we should let her go in peace, to rest in God’s home, and watching us from heaven.
Stacy, the leader that we shall never forget, and our appreciation is never enough.
An Outpouring of Love on Social Media
- Jackie Sowers – Thank you. Dedicated, focused, simple, inspiring.
- Ling Xiu – Thanks for sharing … would keep for the best inspiration and dedication from Stacy
- 林士華 – 謝謝
- Lisa Schatzl Auclair – Such a beautiful tribute to such an amazing lady. Our prayers go out to her family and all who loved her. RIP Stacy
- Phyllis Culbreath – Stacy was Love! I Loved her & what she was to everyone.
- Ana Ruiz – R.I.P. Stacy
- Lisa Grant – My heart is so heavy about the loss of an incredible woman. I was privileged to spend some time with her at my home and I’ve been close to her family. Everything you said here is so true JR. I’ve watched her profile over and over today and still cannot believe that she has passed. My prayers go out to Jack , her beautiful son , Joanne , Shu , Catherine and all family and friends that knew her and had the privilege to ever be in her presence
- Sharon Lawrence – Thank you JR for your beautiful tribute to Stacy. Although we were blessed by her incredibly loving heart and generous spirit for just a brief amount of time, her legacy to this world will last forever. Stacy will be remembered by all the lives she touched.
- Bonnie Philo – Just tragic, heartbreaking. A life lost much to soon. Beautiful words written to live on forever in her memory. All our sympathies and prayers to her family
- Wendy Stackpole Moquin – Such a beautiful tribute of an amazing and beautiful young woman. Her belief, passion and enthusiasm, so contagious, a life taken way to young. She will continue to shine light over us all!
- Gigi Souritzidis – We are so sad to hear this news. Our prayers go out to her beautiful family and to all who loved her dearly
- Rodney De Freitas – Her dash was cut so short.
- Christina Chau – RIP
- Al Yentsch – Such awesome memories of incredible leader…
- Jinny Chen – I love Stacy
- Lily Wu – I love Stacy
- Alice Huang – We are so proud of Stacy!
- Eileen Lee – We love Stacy
- Angel Kan – RIP
- Brenda Poon – RIP Stacy, you were a great leader. You always had a smile on your face and was always so positive. We will miss you dearly.
- Lillian Koh – Completely loss for words. A beautiful soul gone too soon. I pray for comfort and peace from God to fill every grieving hearts esp that of her loved ones
- Robert DeVore – We need to carry her torch and her spirit so more can succeed
- Cynthia Ciampoli – So sad she has passed
- Ivene Zeng – Too suddenly…. RIP Stacy
- Elizabeth Weber-Walliser – RIP Stacy Tung. You won’t be forgotten. You’ve changed thousands of lives and were one of the kindest and sweetest people I’ve ever met.
- Cindy Hyson Hannon – This hit me hard this morning! Praying for Jack and their little boy, praying for Joanne, and praying for the many who are feeling this loss in Market Taiwan and Market America!
- Catherine Ma – I will always remember her kindness and her beautiful soul!! She will be missed forever!!
- Stacey Blaschka Pinski – Prayers for her family and MA / MT family to know God’s peace from a life ended too soon. May we always celebrate her specialness in life!
- Sandi Rodriguez – Beautifully said JR. We were inspired by Stacy and are praying for her family
- Cindy Tan – Such an Angel….Deeply missed and will be remembered forever, our mentor…. one who really walks the talk…. Love you
- Jacine Yeo – R.I.P Stacy! Still cannot accept the fate that you have left us! You are an Inspirational leaders & will definitely miss you!
- Maria Milad – She was just an Angel!! We’re all going to miss Her!
- Carl T Eklund – You were an inspiration to ALL!!!
- Sharon Lawrence – Stacy was a kind, loving, brilliant, passionate and caring leader. There are no words to describe the impact she made on everyone she touched. Although she is gone physically, her inspiring legacy will live on in our hearts and minds forever.
- Kitty Cheng – So sad and devastating
- Jessica Lee – Physically you had left us, but mentally, you are still with us! Stacy. We love you & miss you. RIP
- Lehcar Etilur – That’s sad to hear but Praise God for her legacy. We will always remember her.
- 宋怡嬅– Do more to help people, be happy, stay healthy and FULL of love.
- Stacy , you will be always in our heart.
- Donald Qi – RIP Stacy Tung! You have proven yourself to be a perfect UnFranchise® angel!
- Ally Ondechek – RIP my thoughts and prayers to her family!
- Leah Montero – Rest in peace Stacy… shocking
- Diana Castillo – May she RIParadise
- Jackie Yee – It is shocking n heartbreaking. I will dearly miss her sincere, selfless n passion in her sharing.
- Robert DeVore – That is so heartbreaking!!!
- Loren Ridinger – She was everything to so many. And everything to me !! I love her and will miss her forever.
- Katherine Jasper Yin – Such a beautiful, amazing leader. Our loss. She will be missed forever
- Cindy Hyson Hannon – Such a beautiful life and influencer! Certainly will be missed!!
- Balbir Judge – RIP A TRUE SUPERWOMEN
- Emily Mahan – I’m so sorry to hear this. She was an amazing women. Our condolences to her family
- Rose Wong – Stacy’s beautiful heart will always be with us. Love Her
- Ellen Ho – She was a lovely and inspiring leader. We love her and thanks for everything.
- Johnson See – Every speech she presented was so powerful and inspired. She will be missed forever.
- Ed Philips – So very sorry Loren and the Market America family.
- Brenda Lea Stay – Sending prayers and positive thoughts for her family and all of her MA family!! She truly was an incredible woman!
- Carmen Ames – Stacy meant so much to so many. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends!
- Dana Frank – I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you both and her family.
- Jenny Zou – We will miss you, you will always be in to our hearts
- Rena Yeo – Truly inspiring leader and role model! You will always be remembered in our hearts!
- 李奇晃 – Rest In Peace, Stacy. Timeless shero.
- Zifeng Zou – She is my hero and always will be.
- Kathy Neilsen Auffant – So heartbreaking….
- Jennifer Hsieh – No more pain. Miss my niece, the leader of Market America Taiwan. She helped countless partners. We will always miss and endorse her loyalty to Market America and her passion for helping others. Rest in peace
- Ann Lee – She is a warrior, a true leader, she is a legend. Deepest condolences to her family
- Whitney Hale – A painful loss for us all. She’ll be a part of us and our family always
- Rose Wong – Never forgot someone so dear to us. Deepest Condolence to Stacy Family & everyone who Loves Her. Stacy R.I.P We Love You
- Loren Ridinger – devastated.. just devastated.
- Souzan Davood – JR I was watching her speech in WC 2016 her energy and enthusiasm about life and her team. I’m truly saddened by this news. My deepest condolences to her family and MA. RIP
- Elizabeth Weber-Walliser – I am shocked by this news. So sad
- Koy Saechao – So shocked & sad! What an inspirational & fierce warrior! You will be forever remembered
- Cindy Tan – So sad. Missing you……You will always be in our mind and heart
- Jinmei Jeanne Yin – She touched so many people live’s, will be forever remembered! RIP
- Phyllis Culbreath – Prayers for her Family! She was such a Bright & Shining Star.
- Lily H. Brainard – Her life was Brilliant and she will be missed
- Stephanie Chanel Ng – Forever in our hearts. You will always be remembered. Thank you for paving the way for us all!
- Deborah Gauthier Grigas – Such sad news. Prayers for her family
- Christopher Cole – I’m so sorry to hear this news, and so fortunate to have seen her change so many lives.
- Richard Ng – Will forever miss. RIP my friend
- Tammy Lui – Heart Broken ……好似失去家人一樣
- Joe-Lin Mahoney – There are no goodbyes. Where ever you’ll be, you’ll always be in our hearts. Rest in Peace, Stacy Tung!
- Edward Cefiro – So shocked and saddened by this devastating news. Life is too short. But at least she was able to live her life charmingly and brought it to the max. She was an inspiration to thousands of desperated souls, a true leader and mentor not only for her team but for the entire MA team, a warrior who never give up even though she was diagnosed with cancer. RIP Stacy. You’ll be missed but not forgotten.
- Jill Marissa – look how many lives she touched! Wow. An unforgettable superstar
- Duanmin Lai – She is a hero and live in my heart forever. She will be missed forever.
- Deborah Jones – How very devastating and sad. My prayers go out to her family, framily and many many friends at this most difficult time.
- Margaret Chan – So sad for the loss of a wonderful leader. A role model. A true entrepreneur. R.I.P. Stacy
- Kim Wetter – May she Rest In Peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
- Anita Hensby Schuman – So extremely sad to learn of her private struggle and her passing. She was humble with a grateful heart who treated everyone with honor and respect.
- Pei-ting Julian Mau – So sad to hear. My sincere condolences to her family and all the lives she’s touched during this difficult time. She will be missed dearly.
- Hui Phin Chua – So sad… Stacy has always been so amazing and inspring to us, she will forever be missed
- Cheng Ching Thu – We are so saddened by the loss of a true leader. May the prayers with Stacy and rest in peace
- Sharon Kaplan Dricken – So young, so sad. Prayers for her family
- Racquel M. Tria – My deepest condolences to the family!
- Taz Wallani-Jordan – My deepest condolences to the family..
- Wei Wei Ning – My heart is aching & crying for the incredible sad news of the passing of Stacy Tung, who is my business partner, my mentor, a true leader & successful young entrepreneur. Stacy is a role model for so many moms & women who can successfully run home-based business and take care of many other things at the same time. Her motivational spirit and action has touched my heart & influenced my life in so many different ways. Although she was my downline business partner but she was my mentor, a true team leader & a role model for my business & my real life. Stacy was the most accomplished, successful and respectful young entreprenure I’ve ever known in my life. Her confidence & big smile always motivated me to move forward no matter what kind of circumstance I’m facing in life. Dear Stacy, I love you so much & miss you so much. I can’t believe this is real and I can’t believe your life journey stopped at such a young age. We just don’t understand why and how this happened so unexpected and so fast. It is so sad to hear & unreal to accept. Dear Stacy, you will be forevers missed & memorized. And your legacy will be forever carried on. RIP my dear sister, my best friend & my role model in life.
- Lisa Grant – Such truth. Our hearts are broken and she will be forever missed
- Valerie Ho – Stacy was an inspiration. She will be missed.
- Aaron Chen – OMG… so sad. although we don’t know what happened, hope her RIP..
- April Yu – I was shocked and deeply saddened!!
- 陳嘉琳 – 剛加入美安時第一個聽得就是宥均的新人BB班錄音檔. 得到了很大的啟發、第一次參加台灣年會，聽了她的壓軸演說. 她的真誠感動了我. 她的正直.無私. 有愛 one team one dream 的精神維護美安市場共好 . 更讓我知道. 我是執得的. 執得擁有更好的人生. 敢追求自己的夢想. 宥均. 感謝妳. 感謝妳留給我們的一切都是美好
- Langze Phunkhang – May her soul Rest In Peace. Sincere condolences to the family!