June 11th, 2013
The Future is Now: Apple Unveils iOS 7
Yesterday Apple unveiled its brand new operating system for iPhones and iPads – iOS 7 – at its annual software developer conference – leaving both developers and consumers buzzing about their biggest update ever. Apple CEO Tim Cook described the update as “the biggest change to iOS since the introduction of the iPhone” – so let’s look a little closer at some of their updates…
Here is a quick rundown of the new updates and features for Apple’s latest mobile operating system, iOS 7.
- Apple has refreshed the look and feel of iOS 7, giving it a more colorful and visually engaging interface.
- Apple has changed some of the swipe gestures – so now you swipe to the left to get to new programs.
- Now when you double click the home button – all of your apps that are running will be displayed.
- You can now access your wireless settings from any screen just by swiping up from the bottom of the screen
- Safari also received a fresh new update – with a new tab feature that makes it easier to navigate.
- Great new updates to the camera allow you to easily switch between different camera settings and modes.
- Introduced a new feature called AirDrop – which is great for sharing items like photos with your friends.
- Apple also unveiled their much anticipated streaming music service, iTunes Radio.
The stunning new iOS 7 won’t be available until the Fall, but developers already have their hands on this incredible piece of cutting edge-technology. An entrepreneur, tapping into cutting edge-technology can be a critical component of your success. Leave me a comment – and tell me how you are utilizing mobile technology like this to grow your business.