August 24th, 2017
Learn and Grow: Attend Our Upcoming West Coast Product Symposium
Any successful UnFranchise Owner will tell you that the cornerstone of their success lies in making the most of learning opportunities they encounter – and few opportunities are more impactful on your UnFranchise than our Product Symposiums. These events allow us to really dive deep into what makes our products superior, providing you with the knowledge you need to grow your business while also helping your customers make informed decisions about Market America’s exclusive brands.
We have the best brands in the world but if you don’t understand why then you’re hampering your own business growth! Empower yourself by attending our upcoming West Coast ma University Orientation and Product Symposium. Here are some key event details:
2017 ma University Orientation and Product Symposium – West Coast
- September 15-17, 2017 – Anaheim, CA
TENTATIVE AGENDA* – West Coast Product Symposium
- Friday, September 15th:
Registration – 2:00pm-9:00pm
Doors Open – 5:00pm
Session 1 – 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Saturday, September 16th:
Registration – 7:00am
Doors Open – 8:00am
Session 2 – 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday, September 17th:
Registration – 7:00am
Doors Open – 8:00am
Session 3 – 9:00am-4:00pm
- A $250.00 ticket that includes the 18 hours of trainings, plus a complete notebook of slides for efficient note taking, and a USB stick with all the Power Point presentations from the symposium in both English and Mandarin, to be used for training your customers and UnFranchise Owner (UFO) team.
- A $225.00 ticket that includes the 18 hours of training, plus a USB stick with all the Power Point presentations in both English and Mandarin, to be used for training your customers and UFOs.
2017 Speaker Lineup*
- Dennis Franks, Executive Vice President
- Deedra Mason, N.D. and Director of Clinical Education and Research
- Mark Lange, Ph.D., Analytical Chemistry and Director of Quality Control
- Nancy Miller–Ilhi, Ph.D. with specialties in in Environmental Chemistry, Spectroscopy and Analytical Chemistry
- Stephen Mercer, M.D and Ph.D
- Daniel Witkowski, Doctor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Host Hotel/Meeting Venue
- Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
- 12021 Harbor Blvd
- Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Reservation Link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/2017MarketAmerica
- Call Toll Free: 877-999-3223
- Mention Group Name: Market America 2017 Product Symposium
Below you’ll also find a great message from Executive Vice President Dennis Franks, where he speaks about the importance of attending our upcoming West Coast Product Symposium in Anaheim, CA. This is a great wake-up call and a reminder why it’s so important to attend Product Symposium with your team! The West Coast Product Symposium starts in less than one month – but you’ve still got time to grab your tickets and leverage this key learning opportunity. Tickets are currently available on UnFranchise.com!
Special Message from Executive Vice President Dennis Franks:
Hello Team, wanted to make sure that you and all team members in the Western Region, Southern Region and Northern Region of the USA should plan to attend this upcoming Product Symposium. We recently introduced multiple new Health and Nutrition Products at the International Convention that are potential game changers in the development of new customers and BV production in your organization. Come and learn why these products are superior and why each of your team will want to sell them. Knowledge is power but more important is confidence and belief. This is a worthy investment for our UFOs. Also a special note, I have arranged a special coring for those who stay at the host hotel. The Health Professionals training at the Symposium have agreed to do a special coring for those staying at the host hotel, answering your specific questions that you may have. I will follow up with a detailed agenda. At this location we can only take 500 attendees. Oh one more thing, the Training site of the West Coast Product Symposium happens to be just minutes from Disneyland. You may want to plan an extra day and be a kid again and enjoy the experience.