December 24th, 2018
Last Minute Gift Options for Busy Santa’s
We’re in the holiday shopping homestretch with just a few hours left before Santa arrives. We understand Santa can be pretty busy this time of year, and sometimes needs help finding the perfect last-minute gifts. Thanks to SHOP.COM you have just what you need with some great gifts solutions that can save the day for procrastinating Santa’s. Have a look below at some great last-minute gift options from SHOP.COM that can really save the day!
Keep Growing – and Merry Christmas!
These 5 Last-Minute Gifts Will Save Christmas:
- eGifts: With SHOP.COM eGifts, you can give a gift to anyone, anytime! eGifts is the perfect online shopping tool to make gift giving easy and quick this Christmas. eGifts allows you to personally select several gifts for family, friends, co-workers or anyone else left on your gift list this season. Select from millions of products from Market America brands and SHOP.COM’s OneCart Stores. Avoid long lines in stores and the last-minute holiday rush with eGifts, the easy-to-use online shopping tool.
- Gift Cards: Most of these gift cards are delivered electronically, and instantly! Grab your SHOP.COM gift card, or one of your favorite partner stores. There is no excuse to forget anyone on your list with this convenient gifting option!
- Holiday Cheer Contest: The Holiday cheer contest runs through the 31st! Enter today and see if you will win! If a gift has to be late, there is no better gift than free money to spend on SHOP.COM!
- Gift Baskets: A gift basket sampler makes a perfect last minute gift! Some stores even offering same day delivery! There is something for everyone when it comes to the gift basket category. Check out these options that any recipient is sure to love!
- Buy Online, Pickup In-Store: Many stores are still open today, and may even be open late to help last-minute shoppers get everything they need. Buy online and pick up in-store, and skip the shipping, and you can have your gift wrapped and under the tree tomorrow morning.