May 12th, 2020
Market Hong Kong Online Convention 2020
I’ve been so impressed the way UnFranchise Owners around the world have adapted and overcome the challenges being thrown our way. As the world learns to cope during these strange times, we’ve been very fortunate as a company to leverage key digital resources to keep our business moving in the right direction. Take Market Hong Kong for example. We’ve had to change with the times by providing UFOs a brand-new way to learn and grow as we host our first-ever Market Hong Kong Online Convention this week! Loren and I will have the opportunity to join in and can’t wait to interact with our UnFranchise family around the world.
Get your new tickets to this innovative online event before they sell out! Keep reading to the end for IMPORTANT ticket ordering procedures and instructions…
Market Hong Kong is excited to host the first online convention in Market America history, with a power-packed agenda and unprecedented speaker lineup. As part of the Market America Worldwide family, we are determined to support the growth of our UnFranchise Owners’ businesses under any conditions, and will do all within our power to ensure your success.
On May 16–17, stay home and plug in to the Market Hong Kong 2020 Annual Convention via Zoom to learn from the best of the best in the field. Speakers include:
- JR Ridinger – Founder, Chairman and CEO
- Loren Ridinger – Senior Executive Vice President
- Steve Ashley – President and COO of SHOP.COM
- Kevin Buckman – Executive Vice President of Asia-Pacific
- Anthony Kwan – Regional Director of Asia-Pacific and General Manager of Market Hong Kong
- Elizabeth Weber-Walliser – International Field Chairman (U.S.)
- Johnny Huang – Executive Field Vice President (Taiwan)
- Janice Lin – Field Vice President (Taiwan)
- Simon Liu – Executive Director (Taiwan)
- Mei Shan Peng – Executive Director (Canada)
- Mickie Wang – Director (Taiwan)
- Kawae Cheung – Director (Hong Kong)
- Nora Siu – Director (Hong Kong)
- Lilian Chan – National Supervising Coordinator (Hong Kong)
- Marcus Tai – National Supervising Coordinator (Hong Kong)
- Meko Lun – Professional Coordinator (Hong Kong)
Just like any major event, there will be topics that provide UnFranchise Owners with the knowledge and skills to grow their business, plus exciting announcements about newly launched products and Partner Stores that have just joined HK.SHOP.COM. Plus sessions to acknowledge and recognize UnFranchise Level achievements and challenge winners.
There are only 4,000 seats available to this Zoom event. We are welcoming all UnFranchise Owners to join us, as ticket purchases will be opened to UnFranchise Owners worldwide. This event will be recorded; however, the recordings will not be made available for free viewing at a later date unless all tickets are sold out. A maximum of THREE tickets can be purchased per each order! You won’t want to miss out on this action-packed event, so act fast to get your tickets.
Market Hong Kong 2020 Online Annual Convention via Zoom
Date: May 16–17, 2020 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Note: Above listed is Hong Kong date and time (GMT +8).
Ticket sale starts: May 2 at 9:00 a.m. GMT+8 (May 1, 9:00 p.m. EDT)
Simultaneous translation provided: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
UBP on May 15 at 8:00 p.m. (HK Time) – Free admission!
To kick off the Annual Convention, an UnFranchise Business Presentation (UBP) will be hosted on Zoom featuring two of Market Hong Kong’s most successful UnFranchise Owners, Lilian Chan and Marcus Tai. Do not forget to invite your prospects to join this UBP online.
Free UnFranchise Business Presentation
Date: May 15, 2020 (Friday)
Time: 8:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Note: Above is Hong Kong date and time (GMT+8).
Speakers: National Supervising Coordinators Lilian Chan and Marcus Tai
UBP will be broadcast in Cantonese. There will NOT be simultaneous translation.
Click here to register.
IMPORTANT: Ticket Purchase Procedure
To attend Market Hong Kong 2020 Online Annual Convention via Zoom, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to UnFranchise.com
- Product Ordering > Enter the respective product code for your area and the quantity you would like to purchase. A maximum of THREE (3) tickets can be ordered per each order.
- Check out as usual.
After your order is confirmed, you will receive follow-up emails:
- If you purchase only ONE ticket, within three business days, you will receive two emails from “MHK Convention 2020.” One email with a unique link for you to access the convention’s Saturday session and one email with a unique link for access to the convention’s Sunday session.
- If you purchase TWO to THREE tickets, within three business days, you will receive an email from “Sales Department at Market Hong Kong” with a link to a Google Form. For each ticket you purchased, you will need to provide a unique email address for registration. You have 48 hours to fill out the form and submit. After submission, within three business days, the email addresses you provide to us will each receive TWO emails from “MHK Convention 2020.” Each of them contains a unique link for the UnFranchise Owner or guest at that unique email to access the convention’s Saturday and Sunday sessions.
If you do not hear from us after the specified timeline above, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide ALL information below so that we can address your specific needs.
- UnFranchise Owner’s name
- UnFranchise ID
- Email address
- Order number of your ticket purchase
- One ticket purchase will allow admission to both Saturday and Sunday sessions of the event. You will receive TWO unique links to join each of the Saturday and Sunday sessions.
- The Zoom links provided are unique for each attendee (email address) and the attendee can log in with the link with one single device at a time. That means an attendee cannot log in to the webinar on multiple devices at the same time.
- Before you place the order, check the email address you registered on UnFranchise.com and make sure it is active and valid. This email will be the one used to contact you and send you the important links as explained above.
All tickets purchased for the Market Hong Kong 2020 Annual Convention originally scheduled for April 3–5 at MacPherson Stadium will be honored for admittance to Market Hong Kong Leadership School on Nov. 13–15.