We’re counting down the days until the UnFranchise® Owner community comes together Aug. 11–14 in Greensboro, North Carolina for the Market America Worldwide | SHOP.COM 2022 International Convention.
We’re pleased to share with you the official agenda for #MAIC2022! Our impressive lineup of presenters, including the Corporate Team, field leaders, successful UnFranchise Owners and special guests, will provide valuable training, insights, inspiration and more to motivate and guide you on the right path to success in your entrepreneurial journey.
|View the Agenda|
- President & COO of Market America Worldwide Marc Ashley hosted a “Know Before You Go” Zoom session on Monday, July 25 at 9:00 p.m. EDT. During this special session Marc outlined everything you need to know before attending the 30th Anniversary convention, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. In case you missed this powerful webinar, be sure to watch the replay below…
- The 2022 International Convention is an in-person event located at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex. The live event will not be streamed virtually.
- All purchased tickets will need to be assigned by the UnFranchise Owners who purchased them. To assign your ticket(s), visit the ticket assignment pageand assign one to yourself (if you haven’t done so already), then assign each additional ticket to the individual(s) attending with you. Simply provide the individual’s first name, last name and email address to assign a ticket to its respective ticketholder/attendee.
- Registration is located at the Special Events Center (East Wing) adjacent to the Greensboro Coliseum. There will be signs to guide you in the right direction to the registration area at the Special Events Center (“The World of Market America”), where all attendees will check in to access the event.
Registration is available during the following times (Eastern Time):
- Wednesday, Aug. 10 from 3:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 11 from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 12 from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 13 from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 14 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Each attendee will need to bring to registration their physical ticket for #MAIC2022, along with the email that contains their QR code. The email that contains a QR code is sent to an individual after the UnFranchise Owner assigns a ticket to them and once the individual confirms their email address.
- Admission is free for children ages 17 and under. Please complete this short form if you and/or your guests (any prospects you sold tickets to) are planning to bring children ages 17 and under to #MAIC2022.
We look forward to having you, your family, friends, business partners and prospects join us in Greensboro as we celebrate freedom and 30 years of entrepreneurial success.
|Get Your Tickets|