We always speak about the importance of building from event to event – and this applies to your knowledge base as well! We’ve got another tremendous learning opportunity coming up to help you build on the momentum from MAIC2021 while also learning more about the world class nutraMetrix product line.
We recently made some exciting new changes to our upcoming nutraMetrix Training weekend which is highlighted below in our official announcement. I love the fact this year’s event is online as it helps different people access this excellent learning opportunity from the comfort of home.
This will be an excellent learning opportunity – so CLICK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SEATS TODAY!
Exciting Changes to September Training Weekend
nutraMetrix® is happy to announce some exciting changes to our September Training weekend.
As you know, we were scheduled to have an NC Training and Health Professional Product and Implementation Course the weekend of Sept. 18–19 in Brea, Calif. Many of you have been asking if the event will still be held in California or if it will be moved online.
We are moving the 2021 training to be 100% online on the Swapcard platform. For those of you who already purchased tickets, your ticket will automatically be converted to an online ticket. However, if you want to attend an in-person event, you can email nutraMetrix@nutraMetrix.com and request that your ticket be transferred to 2022. We have secured the same hotel for the weekend of Sept. 23–25, 2022.
The NC Training and HP Course will now be held on Friday and Saturday at the usual $195.00 ticket price. With the online format, we are able to add an optional third day on Sunday where we will host our nutraMetrix Annual Convention for a $55.00 ticket upgrade.
You can now choose to attend with the following ticket options:
- The two-day NC Training on Friday, Sept. 17 and Saturday, Sept. 18 for $195.00, with a two-week video replay available
- The two-day HP Product and Implementation Course on Friday, Sept. 17 and Saturday, Sept. 18 for $195.00 with select video replay available (HPs only). Note: Some of the clinical sessions and FAQS will not be recorded.
- All three days, Sept. 17–19, (NC Training plus Annual Convention, or HP Course plus Annual Convention) for $250.00
- Sunday’s Annual Convention only on Sept. 19 for $55.00. This is a great option for those who attended the January event on Swapcard and for new people who want to learn more about nutraMetrix without committing to the whole weekend. A two-week video replay will be available.
What’s included on Sunday?
You will learn from Health Professionals, top nutraMetrix Consultants, and special guests who are experts in their field of medicine and healthcare. These authors, international speakers and business leaders utilize nutraMetrix Custom Health solutions and will share what has helped them reach their visions and goals with nutraMetrix.
The event flyers and registration forms are now available via download to share with your team and potential guests. You can find them and learn more at marketamericaevents.com.
Please note: Due to the nature of the Swapcard platform and to ensure that everyone has access to the course materials, registration will be cut off on Wednesday, Sept. 15 at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- Click here for the NC Training and Annual Convention Flyer.
- Click here for the NC Training and Annual Convention Registration Form.
- Click here for the HP Course and Annual Convention September Online Event Flyer.
- Click here for the HP Course and Annual Convention Registration Form.
We look forward to seeing you on Swapcard!