July 6th, 2018
How to Become an ISM Trainer
Team we’ve got a great ISM Training opportunity on August 8that our upcoming International Convention in Greensboro, NC – but you need to register for this special training by July 20thif you want to join the fun! Below I’ve included additional information about this ISM Trainer session at #MAIC2018 – be sure to share this with your team so everyone is aware of this awesome training opportunity at International Convention!
An Internet Sales and Marketing (ISM) Trainer is an approved trainer who can conduct the following ISM classes in a GMTSS setting:
- SHOP.COM: providing your customers a better way to shop
- Websites, Tools and Resources: leveraging technology to build a successful UnFranchise®Business
- Social Media: successful strategies for UnFranchise Owners (UFOs)
- Building a Shopping Annuity®: overview and workshop
There will be a mandatory meeting before the Market America | SHOP.COM 2018 International Convention, for current ISM Trainers and new candidates who want to become official GMTSS-approved ISM presenters. This mandatory session will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 8.
Respond by July 20 for the Aug. 8 meeting
- Review ISM series outline, topics, new technologies, phased-out technologies
- Implementation and Integration with GMTSS
- Policies and Procedures of Scheduling, Reporting
- MeetON Sessions
ISM Trainer requirements:
- Must have achieved Shopping Annuity Master Member status at least once between Q3 of 2017 and Q3 of 2018
- Must be a Category 1 Speakers Bureau member or higher
- Must attend the mandatory trainers meeting on Aug. 8
If you are planning to attend this special session, please respond by July 20 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your UnFranchise ID. The UFO marketing team will send a confirmation that we received your request.