We’ve got an absolutely tremendous event lined up for next week that will help health professionals gain a better understanding of just how powerful our nutraMetrix program truly is. If you’re a health professional who’s interested in learning more about personalized healthcare options for your patients – then we have the perfect event for you!
The nutraMetrix Team will be hosting the Health Professional Product & Implementation Online Summit on Friday – January 19th from 10am to 3pm EST. This specialized nutraMetrix Health Professional Training will feature some excellent speakers and industry experts including:
- Tina M. Rose, MSN, NP, Board Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner & Founder of Just Us Women Health Center.
- Deedra R. Mason, ND, Director of Clinical Education & Research
- Brandi Murphy, Director of Training & Sales for nutraMetrix
This powerful online summit is FREE and will be an excellent learning opportunity for Health Professionals interested in learning more about the wellness solutions and education programs offered by nutraMetrix. Please keep in mind that registration for this event is limited to licensed or certified health professionals. Here’s a quick rundown of the topics to be covered:
- Why Personalized Medicine? – The Gene SNP DNA Analysis, Getting through the static
- The Implementation Process- Successful Execution of the Implementation Wheel
- The Importance of a Weight Loss Solution in Practice
- Sleep – Is It Disrupting More Than Your Night? A Look at Sleep, Weight & Gut Health
- Women’s Health & The Role of Lifestyle
- Aging is an Option and I’ve Opted Out
- Supporting Your Practice Vision
- Dialoguing with Patients, Improving Compliance & Why Did You Put THAT In There?
To register for the Health Professional Product & Implementation Online Summit, simply follow this link: http://bit.ly/link_to_register and fill out the registration information. Once your Health Professional status has been verified you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar. Enjoy the training!