January 8th, 2018
Apply For Your Assigned Team Seating at #MAWC2018
Without question one of the most important aspects of events like our upcoming World Conference is your ability to learn and grow together with your team while also strengthening your bonds of entrepreneurism. There’s really no substitute for being at World Conference together with your team, and since we had an overwhelmingly positive response for the voluntary team seating program at #MAIC2017, we’ve decided to implement the same program at our upcoming 2018 World Conference in Miami.
Team Seating Applications are due by Friday, Jan. 12 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). Applications received after the deadline cannot be accepted.
The details and requirements of the program are outlined below:
- Participation in the seating program is voluntary.
- Plenty of general seating (non-reserved seating) will be available for those who do not participate in this program.
- A minimum group of 50 participants is required to participate in this program.
- For groups of less than 50 who wish to participate in this program, we encourage you to network with other teams to combine together to meet the 50-person minimum requirement.
- Each group must designate a Team Leader and the Team Leader must submit the Team Seating Application with valid ticket numbers for each member to be seated with the group.
- The application is available for download by clicking here. (You may submit additional sheets for your team as needed.)
- The Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the application process, pre-event communications to their respective team members, and onsite management of their team’s seating section. All corporate communications will be submitted directly to the Team Leader for dissemination to their respective groups.
- Completed Team Seating Applications should be submitted to:
- Market Taiwan UnFranchise® Owners (UFOs): email@example.com
- Market Hong Kong UFOs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market Singapore UFOs: email@example.com
- Market America and other market country UFOs should submit their completed applications to Events@marketamerica.com.
- Market America will assign seating sections fairly and without bias by considering what is best for all attendees. Participants agree to allow Market America to assign the group to a specific seating section of Market America’s choosing. Seat assignments will be communicated to the Team Leader on Friday, Jan. 19.
- Participants also agree to be in their designated seating sections by 9:45 a.m. each day of the convention. At 9:45 a.m., any unoccupied seats will be filled and team seating participants lose the privilege of the reserved seats for that entire day.
Please keep in mind that you must submit your Team Seating Application by no later than Friday, January 12th at 10am EST. This program will help everyone have a more meaningful experience at #MAWC2018 with their team, so complete your application for Team Seating today!