June 29th, 2010
Win a ticket to the 2010 Market America International Convention
Well, the 2010 Market America International Convention is almost here. As President and CEO of Internet retailer, Market America, I spend a great deal of my time ensuring that we’re headed in the right direction. This includes attending conferences, pouring through copious amounts of data and studying what others in the industry are doing. Many of you that know me are aware of how much emphasis I place on building from event to event and being at Market America’s International Convention (August 5-8, 2010) or at any event if you’re passionate about a cause.
While we have seen the proliferation of social media over the past year, nothing replaces actually being there and experiencing everything firsthand (and who say’s you can’t do both). It is like watching the Super Bowl on television vs. actually being there. There is a certain electricity that takes place – to stimulate, recharge and to energize those that are in attendance. Am I not right?
How many times have you said to yourself, I would really like to attend that event, but yet you still haven’t? What is it that is holding you back?
Well, it is time to start moving those roadblocks and to put yourself into position to be there. If it is a financial limitation, consider getting yourself out of the rut by trying something different. If you’re worried about not being very well connected, have you reached out to others and tried to network with them? Whatever your roadblock may be, start taking the necessary steps to move them, one by one.
To help you begin to move those roadblocks out of your way, I’m giving two (2) people the opportunity to win one (1) ticket each to the 2010 Market America International Convention where you can network and meet with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
Here is how to enter:
- 1. Become a fan of Market America on Facebook.
- 2. Become a fan of JR Ridinger on Facebook.
- 3. Leave a comment on this post and tell me how what you feel your roadblock is and how you will overcome it.
- 4. Send me an email once you’ve completed all of the above requirements email@example.com and include your username, email address that you posted under.
Note: giveaway ends Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at midnight.
Keep growing and good luck!
- Market America employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Market America Independent Distributors who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate unless they are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process.
- Market America Preferred Customers who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate.
- Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person.
- Entries may be submitted from 12:01 am EST on July 5, 2010 through 11:59 pm EST on July 7, 2010.
- On July 8, 2010, the winner will be announced in a separate blog entry on beingjrridinger.com.
- Winner will be announced on beingjrridinger.com on July 8, 2010 and will receive a personal email from me.
- To enter, you need to answer the following questions:
- Become a fan of Market America on Facebook.
- Become a fan of JR Ridinger on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on this post and tell me how what you feel your roadblock is and how you will overcome it.
- Send me an email once you’ve completed all of the above requirements firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username, email address that you posted under.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be two (2) winners who will be awarded one (1) ticket to the 2010 Market America International Convention (value: $200 each). The winners will be chosen randomly.
- The winners username will be published on www.beingjrridinger.com on July 8, 2010. Don’t forget to check back on that date to see if you are the lucky winner!
- Winner is responsible for all travel, accommodations, food, transportation and other expenses incurred in traveling to and attending the 2010 Market America International Convention.
- Ticket cannot be resold.
- The winners must respond by 5:00 pm EST on July 8, 2010 to claim the Prize.
- If the winners don’t respond by the deadline, alternate winners will be chosen.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Beingjrridinger.com and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Sweepstakes entry acceptance of the Prize, or the use of the Prize.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules and qualifications.