January 25th, 2019
Weekly Blog Highlights: January 25th 2019
It’s been another productive week for us as I’ve had a blast spending time with great friends – shredding the slopes in Aspen and strategizing for massive success in 2019. I love being an UnFranchise Owner because we have the freedom to work on our terms, and I’ll take a digital mobile office and some fresh snow over a stuffy boardroom any day of the week. We work hard and play hard – that’s what being an UnFranchise Owner is about.
We’re another week closer to #MAWC2019 – and I hope everyone has been working with their team to ensure everyone attends and learns from this powerful experience. There’s absolutely no substitute for being there in person – and I can’t wait to see everyone there. Below I’ve included some blog highlights from the past week to help you stay up to date as we built toward the 2019 World Conference in just a few weeks!
Weekly Blog Highlights:
- Celebrating the Legacy of MLK
- UnFranchise Lifestyle: Hitting the Slopes in Aspen
- #MAWC2019 Team Seating Applications Due Today!
- Get Ready for the Big Game with SHOP.COM
- New Partner Stores on SHOP.COM: 1/23
- Shopping Annuity Razors: You Voted & We Shipped Them Today!
- Reclaiming Customers Through Our Official Presence on Amazon
- Business Building: GMTSS Events (1.25 – 1.31)
- Great Deals on SHOP.COM: Week of 1/25
- Improved Invalid BV and IBV Placement Policy