July 12th, 2010
Scottie Pippen is coming to 2010 International convention
I am eager and excited to announce that my good friend Scottie Pippen, seven NBA all star champion and one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history, will announce his new partnership with my company Market America in front of 23,000 energized Unfranchise business owners and entrepreneurs during our 2010 International convention in Greensboro, NC Aug 5- 8th. I think this will mark a historical day for us aspiring business moguls as we will get to experience a legend during our event.
Pippen’s career has been a driving force to many in the league, inspired millions of people worldwide and has helped many achieve their goals. Scottie is very excited and anxious to be present in front of our people and enthusiastically awaits to meet all of you. I’m so excited to have him on board and looking forward to seeing all you experience this historical day with me. I am sharing a video with you about Scottie, shows you that with determination, teamwork and perseverance we can all take it to the top!
About Scottie Pippen
Six time NBA champion for the Chicago Bulls, seven NBA all star champion, named one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history, during his 17th year career he played 12 seasons with the Bulls, one with the Rockets and four with the Trail Blazers making it to post season sixteen straight times. Pippen is also the only person to have won both NBA championships and Olympic gold medals in the same year twice. Pippen was recently elected into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2010.
~Keep Growing JR
Facts About Scottie Pippen
· Pippen is one of three NBA players to record 200 steals and 100 blocks in season (1989 – 1990)
· Pippen had 17 career triple-doubles in regular season game and led NBA in steals (232) per game in 1994 – 1995 season
· Third most 3 point field goal made by Chicago Bull
· His 10 NBA all
· Pippen scored 40 points and Michael Jordan scored 44 points against the Indiana Pacers on February 18, 1996
· Pippen is one of four NBA players to lead his team in all five major statistical categories (points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals)
· Pippen was a member of the Olympic gold medal winning USA Men’s National Basketball teams from 1992 (Dream Team 1, Barcelona, Spain) and 1996
( “Dream Team 2”, Atlanta, USA).
· Pippen is the only player to have won both NBA championship and Olympic basketball player to have won both NBA championship and Olympic in twice a year
· Selected in 1996 as one of the “50 greatest players in NBA history”
· Elected to Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2010. The 1992 Olympic Basketball “Dream Team”, which he played on, was elected to the Hall of Fame in 2010.