April 1st, 2020

Join Me Tonight for Part 2 of My Residual Income Webinar

I can’t wait to speak with my UnFranchise family tonight as I share Part 2 of my Residual Income webinar! Residual income is what sets us apart, and what places us at the top of the economic ladder. With Residual Income, you’re not exchanging time for money – instead you’re creating or developing something that pays you continuously and indefinitely! 

It’s the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or the Golden Goose! Usually residual income is reserved for the privileged and elated or affluent. This system is designed for the average person, removing the normal barriers and  obstacles. It’s the highest and best use of one’s time because it provides both income and time freedom to pursue one’s dreams and to live freely.

Helping people understand the value of the UnFranchise is a top goal, because when you educate people about residual income, Qualifying becomes almost automatic because the choice between the 2-3 Year Plan and the 45-Year Plan becomes simple. 

The bottom line is 95% of people who choose the 45-Year Plan spend nearly their entire lives working hard to make the other 5% rich. But the UnFranchise changes that by putting residual income within reach for everyone. 

Tune in tonight at 8:00pm EDT and we’ll take a deep dive into the concepts which drive our success, and make the UnFranchise Business a Residual Income powerhouse! Use this link to register for tonight’s session: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qubG1TvdQFCXqHlKgBwocw

Keep Growing!
-JR Ridinger

Tags: , , ,



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑