June 11th, 2019
GoNow Gameplan: June Edition
Last night’s GoNow Gameplan was an excellent learning opportunity with our Director of UFO Marketing, Sarah Rose Stack, which provided everyone with some great tips and insights to help make June a powerful month for your UnFranchise growth. I’ve included below Sarah’s notes & outline from her session last night – and if you missed the latest edition of the GoNow Gameplan you can watch a replay below! It’s filled with empowering information that can have a tremendous impact on your success as an UnFranchise Owner.
Three Tips for Retailing on Social Media:
1. Show You Are A “Product of the Product”
JR Ridinger always says that in order to retail products, you need to become a “product of the product.” This means that in order to sell products, you need to use the products. You should know the ins and outs of every product you use so when your client or potential customer asks you a question about the product, it becomes second nature. One of the easy ways to show that you are a product of the product is through a social media post in which you feature the product you are selling. Customers tend to trust reviews and testimonials over company statements. For example, if you use TLS, show a picture or film of you taking the product and explaining its benefits.
- Share your testimonials!
- Share testimonials from PDP on UnFranchise.com
- Review Products on UnFranchise.com
2. Run A Contest or Survey
People love to win. It’s just human nature. An effective way to give people that “winning” feeling is through a contest. Contests promote engagement and activity on your social media pages. It’s a fun and simple way to not only get customers involved, but spark interest in the products. Market America recently ran a contest for an MAIC ticket and the usual engagement and impression numbers for their Facebook increased dramatically. Do a giveaway (no purchase can be necessary!) or simply run a poll!
- “Do you take vitamins and if so, which ones do you take?”
- “If you could travel anywhere in the world and money wasn’t a problem, where would you go?”
- “What product or service do you offer? I always like knowing who I can refer business to when the opportunity arises.”
3. Talk To Your Customers And LISTEN To Their Feedback
It sounds so simple, but you don’t want to know how many business owners forget about their audience and customers. Both positive and negative feedback will happen. It’s the nature of the retail business. However, you can minimize it by responding to complaints / questions / concerns on a daily basis. Use appropriate hashtags to condense your searches and find comments easier. Stay up-to-date on your feedback and your business will be better off in the long run.
- Most customers will be people you know – so be proactive and follow up with them
- When they have a positive experience, ask if they wouldn’t mind posting about it on their or your wall
- If they don’t want to post, ask if it would be ok for you to share their feedback anonymously
- Ask them to leave an official review of the product
SHOPPING ANNUITY HACK:
UnFranchise Premier Travel:
Take advantage of this members-only incentive. Include your team! Why not take your business on the road with exclusive deals just for you?
- Millions of participating hotels
- Enjoy bigger savings
- Earn up to 11% IBV before you take your trip.
“Just booked a weekend in Stowe for Jordan’s lax tourney through UnFranchise Travel. Always go there first because they have special deals, up to 11% IBV and you get credit before you take your trip!!
Our room was $521. Therefore, 11% on the $450 (room cost minus taxes and fees) for the weekend makes this an easy 49.5 IBV toward Master UFO and SAMM! And I saved $52 on this booking that I WAS GOING TO DO ANYWAY!”
Are you going to MAIC2019? Get your hotel booked on UF Travel now, earn 11% IBV and have it count toward current Master UFO and SAMM requirements!
Father’s Day Skincare Gifts and The Modern-Day Man
Set aside the typical dad swag and treat dad to a healthy skincare routine that will help him to look and feel his best.
Step 1: Cleanse
Lumière de Vie Hommes Cleansing Gel is a cleansing gel that effectively eliminates dirt and excess oil for clean, shave-ready skin. Designed for the modern man, the creamy lather gently cleanses and preps the skin for a comfortable shave, while cucumber extract awakens the senses.
Lumière de Vie Hommes Cleansing Gel
- Cleanses skin and eliminates dirt and excess oil
- Preps skin for a comfortable shave
- Ideal to use as a shaving gel for smoother skin
- Cucumber extract invigorates the senses
*** For an added bonus, cleanse with the Lumiere de View Konjac sponges to gently exfoliate skin for a more balanced, rejuvenated complexion.
Lumière de Vie Konjac Sponges:
- Easily and effectively removes makeup, dirt and oil
- Refines pores for smoother-looking skin
- Prepares skin for optimal absorption of skincare treatments
- Use alone to gently exfoliate or with a facial cleanser
- Ideal for all skin types
Step 2: Restore
After cleansing, apply two pumps of serum, covering the face and neck (avoiding the eye area). Use morning and evening after cleansing. A versatile formula that helps restore moisture and balance your complexion for a healthier skin tone. This lightweight serum penetrates deep, promoting elasticity and creating a smoother and more even appearance. Shield your skin from the effects of aging with Lumière de Vie® Hommes Restoring Serum.
Lumière de Vie Hommes Restoring Serum
- Supports skin elasticity, providing a more supple look to the skin
- Brightens the skin for a more even-looking complexion
- Moisturizes and balances for healthier-looking skin
- Contains soothing properties for sensitive skin
Step 3: Moisturize
This is an ultra-light, hydrating cream that smooths even the toughest skin. Formulated to deeply moisturize and help maintain elasticity, the aloe-packed cream reduces the appearance of redness caused by shaving, while hyaluronic acid improves dry skin.
Lumière de Vie Hommes Hydrating Aloe Cream
- Draws and seals in moisture for daily hydration
- Soothes irritated skin post-shave
- Normalizes the skin for a comfortable feel
- Improves elasticity and smoothness for younger-looking skin
And finally, our added bonus step for those with facial hair to tame and condition: Lumière de Vie Hommes Conditioning Beard Elixir. This lightweight oil that conditions and smooths facial hair for a softer, more manageable beard. The nourishing blend of fruit and nut oils work to tame coarse beard hairs and prevent breakage for a healthy, silky-looking beard that starts at the root.
Lumière de Vie Hommes Conditioning Beard Elixir
- Smooths the beard for a polished appearance
- Enhances manageability when styling the beard
- Helps prevent hair breakage
- Improves shine and gives beard a silky texture
- Suitable for all skin types
Your foundation directly affects your ability to retail, prospect, recruit and expand your UnFranchise Business. There is a lot of focus on the SAMM program because ultimately, we know that that if you use more of what you have; you will have a higher level of belief and knowledge which results in more customers and business partners. The SAMM Program helps to establish your foundation and build toward Master UFO, which takes into account retail, business building and GMTSS. Both reports can be found on UnFranchise.com under “Management Reports” where you can track your progress.
Rate your foundation:
- Product of the Product: Exclusive Brands
- Product of the Program: SHOP.COM
- GMTSS: Education and Belief
Using the UnFranchise Blog for weekly team discussion topics. Articles provide education, deeper dives into topics, shareable content, case studies & testimonials, time-sensitive information, ideas for business building and retailing and so much more.
Start your day with articles. Get caught up. Get inspired with new ideas. Get your head right.
GMTSS Round Up
EVENTS. YOU CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO GO.
Every event is packed with vital information for running the business and the intangibles. You can’t fully experience the
- Goosebumps, the unshakable belief and the incredible vision of our founder and CEO JR Ridinger
- Happy tears of people who have made it
- Lightbulb that goes off when you’re least expecting it
- Strength you feel when Loren reminds you that you are worth it
- Connections you make with other like-minded people
- Glimpse into the future that Marc and Steve share when they unveil new technologies or the moment when it hits you that you can break glass ceilings if you are willing to do the work
- Education & knowledge you receive
- Networking opportunities
- Alliances and support system you will form
…. Unless you are there
You can’t afford not to go. Do your group a favor and help everyone to get to the events. We don’t ask “if” people are going, we ask “how they are getting there” because we know that selling tickets is critical to the success of everyone in the organization. The leaders in our group make grassroots efforts to call everybody on the team to help them get to the next event. Whether it’s your first event or 100th, you have to be there. Events are continuing education (which is critical for professionals in all industries), they’re networking opportunities and recharge your batteries to build into the next event. We truly build from event to event, together for the success of every single person on the team. You simply cannot scale your business unless you leverage the GMTSS and major events.
The secret to selling tickets is understanding that it is not really about the sale of the ticket. It’s about getting people the training, the belief and the knowledge that they need to make their dreams come true. Give people opportunities to grow, through a ticket.