June 3rd, 2010
Giveaway: Win A Loren Jewels Accessory for Father’s Day Featured
A few weeks ago, I talked about the Loren Jewels phenomenon that is sweeping Hollywood. The Loren Jewels phenomenon has taken to stratospheric proportions with recent press from InStyle.com, TMZ and JustJared among others on the Loren Jewels press section. To think, this idea really just sprung out of nowhere, friends getting together to relax, what a magic moment! Have you ever had this sort of experience happen?
As an entrepreneur, it is all about seizing the opportunity. Granted, sometimes it is difficult to do this on your own, that’s why you need encouragement. A close friend, confidant or business partner will do the trick — someone to help keep you motivated. Sure, self-motivation will help drive and steer the engine, but that little boost of confidence that you gain from someone can be a big help. Think about it, where did you decide to attend school, what did you major in? Many of these answers are based around the people that influenced and encouraged you to succeed.
While you’re working your way to the top, it is important to remember to keep that entrepreneurial spirit alive — and to give back to the people that encouraged and motivated you to succeed.
With Father’s Day approaching, I wanted to take the time to celebrate the men in our lives who have raised, inspired and guided us. Many of you may see your brother as your father or an uncle whomever it might be this is a special day of the year where we get to celebrate them and show them how much we love and appreciate them. This Father’s day I want to reward your father with a very special gift, one of my favorite pieces from the Loren Jewels collection; the diamond cross macramé bracelet.
To celebrate such this important day, I’m running a very special giveaway! Entrants will have the chance to win one (1) Loren Jewels Macrame Cross bracelet (LJBR-389).
In order to enter this giveaway, please complete the following three (3) requirements and be sure you meet all of the contest rules:
1. Visit the Loren Jewels Facebook page and ‘like/recommend’ it to your friends.
2. Leave a comment on this post — telling me in three (3) sentences, why your dad is the bravest, coolest and funniest person of all.
Keep growing and good luck!
- Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Market America employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Market America Independent Distributors who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate unless they are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process.
- Market America Preferred Customers who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate.
- Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person.
- Entries may be submitted from 12:01 am EST on June 7, 2010 through 1:00 pm EST on June 9, 2010.
- On June 10, 2010, the winner will be selected and their username posted in a separate blog entry on beingjrridinger.com. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with their email.
- To enter, you need to complete three (3) requirements:
- Visit the Loren Jewels Facebook page and ‘like/recommend’ it to your friends.
- Leave a comment on this post — telling me in three (3) sentences, why your dad is the bravest, coolest and funniest person of all.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be one (1) Loren Jewels Macrame cross bracelet (LJBR-389) given away. The winner will be chosen randomly.
- The winner’s username will be published on www.beingjrridinger.com on June 10, 2010. Don’t forget to check back on that date to see if you are the lucky winner!
- The winner must respond by 3:00 pm EST on June 11, 2010 to claim the Prize.
- If a winner doesn’t respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Beingjrridinger.com and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Sweepstakes entry acceptance of the Prize, or the use of the Prize.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules and qualifications.