Lorenjewels is a great example of entrepreneurialism. Just three months ago, my wife,Loren Ridinger, inspired by Hollywood glamour, created a jewelry collection for the everyday fashion-forward modern woman that can be worn during the daytime or at night. The opportunity really happened by accident though — we happened to be out with our good friend, Jennifer Lopez, and got on the topic of jewelry.
Just a little over 3 months later, Loren Jewels was born and has since been featured throughout a number of major national publications. It has even been worn by a number of Hollywood celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Eva Longoria, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Jaime Presley and Marc Anthony among others. In fact, Loren Jewels has also graced the following publications — InStyle Magazine, US Weekly Magazine, Miami Magazine, Life & Style Magazine, most recent in People en Espanol magazine.
Check out this great video from the People en Espanol photo shoot — where everyone on the cover is wearing Loren Jewels!
To celebrate such a momentous occasion, I’m running a very special giveaway! Entrants will have the chance to win one (1) Loren Jewels Macrame bracelet (LJBR-485).
In order to enter this giveaway, please complete the following four (4) requirements and be sure you meet all of the contest rules:
- 1. Visit the Loren Jewels Facebook page and ‘like/recommend’ it to your friends.
- 2. Visit the Loren Jewels website and pick out your favorite piece.
- 3. Leave a comment on this post — telling me which Loren Jewels piece is your favorite and why.
Note: Even if you don’t win, you’re still a winner! Everyone that enter’s the giveaway can use the exclusive coupon code BLING on LorenJewels.com when they checkout to save an additional 20% off their purchase!*
*Coupon only valid on LorenJewels.com. Discount code not valid on the following pieces: LJBR-1729, LJBR-1499, LJBR-940, LJBR-1744, LJBR-1744, LJBR-1904, LJBR-1213H, LJBR-1835, LJBR-1795, LJBR-216, LJBR-1721, LJBR-389, LJBR-1871, LJBR-195, LJBR-1237, LJBR-1731
Keep growing and good luck!
- Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States and must be 18? years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Market America employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Market America Independent Distributors who meet all other? qualifications are eligible to participate unless they are currently? involved in Market America’s corrective action process.
- Market America Preferred Customers who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate.
- Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person.
- Entries may be submitted from 12:01 am EST on May 5, 2010 through? 1:00 pm EST on May 7, 2010.
- On May 7, 2010, the winner will be selected and their username posted in a separate blog entry on beingjrridinger.com. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with their email.
- To enter, you need to complete four (4) requirements:
- Visit the Loren Jewels Facebook page and ‘like/recommend’ it to your friends.
- Visit the Loren Jewels website and pick out your favorite piece.
- Leave a comment on this post — telling me which Loren Jewels piece is your favorite and why.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be one (1) Loren Jewels Macrame bracelet (LJBR-485) given away. The winner will be chosen randomly.
- The winner’s username will be published on www.beingjrridinger.com? on May 7, 2010. Don’t forget to check back on that date to see if? you are the lucky winner!
- The winner must respond by 3:00 pm EST on May 7, 2010 to claim the Prize.
- If a winner doesn’t respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Beingjrridinger.com and persons and companies associated with it? disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property? that might result from Sweepstakes entry acceptance of the Prize, or? the use of the Prize.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name? and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules and? qualifications.