May 26th, 2010
Giveaway: ma Cashback Summer Kick-off!
Each year, a large number of families make the decision to take a summer vacation. While a large number of individuals vacation during the summer months, there are even more families that do not. We work very hard all year round and save throughout to make sure our families and ourselves are able to enjoy the warm weather and have a truly memorable summer.
Often times, there are a number of reasons in particular that limit a family from taking a vacation.Two of the most common reasons often involves the high expense of a vacation or the fact that we’re simply too busy to schedule one. Learning to balance that work/life equation is important as an entrepreneur. To help kick-off the summer, I’m running a $100 ma® Cashback giveaway!
Don’t dismiss your entrepreneurial spirit just because it’s summer. Take full advantage of a typically more relaxed atmosphere that comes with summer and catch up on things that you have been meaning to do. Here a 4 tips that can help you recharge and recapture that often elusive healthy work/life balance.
Tips on recapturing and recharging a healthy work/life balance
1. Reconnect with your best customers: this can be a great way to reconnect in a casual setting and a way to recharge.
2. Take your work outside: There’s no rule that says you need to lock yourself in a room, invite your clients to the park or a shady spot.
3. Schedule your favorite activity into your itinerary: If you are always working you should take advantage of the opportunity to play hard as well: Include your clients in an outing and show them how much you appreciate them.
4. Understand when you really need a break: It is important as knowing when you really have to put the pedal down to function at peak performance. Get to know yourself go to the park, get away from your daily routine and get to know yourself.
To enter my giveaway for a chance to win ma Cashback, simply follow these rules:
- Like the Market America Facebook page.
- Like the ma Cashback Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on this post, listing five (5) everyday purchases you are now earning ma Cashback on.
Keep growing and good luck!
- Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Market America employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Market America Independent Distributors who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate unless they are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process.
- Market America Preferred Customers who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate.
- Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person.
- Entries may be submitted from 12:01 am EST on May 31, 2010 through 11:59 pm EST on June 2, 2010.
- On June 3, 2010, the winner will be announced in a separate blog entry on beingjrridinger.com.
- Winner will be announced on beingjrridinger.com on June 3, 2010 and will receive a personal email from me.
- To enter, you need to complete four (4) requirements:
- Like the Market America Facebook page
- Like the ma Cashback Facebook page
- Leave a comment below and answer the following question:
- List five (5) everyday purchases that you earn ma® Cashback on.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be one winner who will be awarded a $100 ma Cashback credit (value: $100). The winner will be chosen randomly.
- ma Cashback is non-transferrable and cannot be sold. It must be used on marketamerica.com.
- The winner’s username will be published on www.beingjrridinger.com on June 3, 2010. Don’t forget to check back on that date to see if you are the lucky winner!
- The winner must respond by 5:00 pm EST on June 4, 2010 to claim the Prize.
- If a winner doesn’t respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Beingjrridinger.com and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Sweepstakes entry acceptance of the Prize, or the use of the Prize.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules and qualifications.