January 17th, 2019
Deductr Accountability Series: Week 2 Recap
Yesterday the Deductr team hosted the second session of their 4-part series and accountability group to help people get the most out of this amazing tool. If you’re a small business owner (as all UnFranchise Owners are) then this is an absolutely vital program for you to utilize. This series is an excellent way to learn more about this powerful resource, so be sure to capitalize on this crucial learning opportunity.
I’ve included below a special message from Sarah Rose Stack and the Deductr Team which highlights the material from Week 2, along with action items for you to accomplish. If you’re unfamiliar with Deductr, I’ve also included more information about this program in general. I suggest everyone familiarize themselves with this and start utilizing this amazing tool at your fingertips! Be sure to download the PowerPoint for Week 2 as well!
Special Message from Sarah Rose Stack:
Thanks for joining us for Week 2 of accountability with Deductr. It looks like UFOs went to work after last week’s webinar as there were more than 15,000 new transactions entered in the last 24 hours, totaling about $2.4MM. There are also about 500 new mileage records (trips) totaling about 40,000 miles. That’s a lot of potential savings – talk about keeping more of what you make! Accountability works, make sure you continue to join us each week.
This week we had a special guest, Holly Myer, from Deductr join and answer your most common questions from the previous week. Catch the replay to hear the interview! https://youtu.be/g4JNK_sddnw
To do this week:
- Confirm your expenses the week
- Categorize your SA spending
- Add /Track mileage
- Submit your accountability on Friday<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Deductr>
- Access your Deductr Account / Check out Help Center<https://deductr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004109623-Deductr-Walk-thru-Activities-Ensuring-your-success>
- Adjust one thing that did not work for you this past week
Sarah Rose, Charlie, Eddie
Deductr is one of those things where once you have it, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get it sooner. Here are some of the key benefits of this amazing program:
- Deductr is like having a personal assistant to track your business expenses, mileage, and time without the salary.
- You’re mobile and so is Deductr. Use Deductr’s iPhone or Android phone app to enter expenses on the move and track mileage via GPS!
- Link business bank cards to turn Deductr into an automatic tracking assistant who tracks and records every expense at the point of purchase! Set it and forget it.
- Swipe your card for business and Deductr will remind you when expenses have been recorded and need to be confirmed.
- The Self Employed are three times more likely to experience an audit.
- Eliminate the fear of an audit with bulletproof records and documentation. Stop overpaying your taxes! (80% of all taxpayers do!)
- Now in just minutes a month you can record and confirm every potential, eligible, tax deduction with yearend reports ready to print out and hand to your tax professional.
- Using Deductr can put an additional $100 to $600 per month back in your pocket.
- When it comes to business taxes, procrastination and forgetfulness can be very expensive. Deductr takes human nature out of the equation to help you keep more of what you make.
- You can customize Deductr to your personal business.
- The dashboard shows you your potential savings each month and where you spend time and money building your UnFranchise business.
- You can manage everything right from the dashboard
- There is an activity tracker which legitimizes your business and proves it is not a hobby.
- You can take pictures of your receipts and Deductr files them for you.
- Deductr will do everything you need to have your business ready for tax time.
Deductr is an incredibly powerful program for UnFranchise Owners, but you must have UFMS to take advantage of Deductr! If you’re not currently a UFMS subscriber, please add code #UFMS to your AutoShip to start receiving the benefits of UFMS, including Deductr!