November 19th, 2019
Coming Soon: New Inventory Management Tool
Team, I’d like to share with you a very important announcement regarding the new Inventory Management Tool coming soon. As these changes apply starting December 2nd, we’ve lined up some excellent webinars to help you understand how this tool will help your business. Have a look below at our official announcement regarding the new Inventory management Tool, and what it means for your UnFranchise…
Effective Dec. 2: Sales receipt entry will be dependent upon Inventory Management tool
This may impact Form 1000 submissions because UnFranchise® Owners (UFOs) and Sales Representatives will need inventory to be able to submit new receipts. Please ensure that all UFOs and Sales Representatives with quarters ending Dec. 6 (or soon after) have their Form 1000s submitted early or are prepared to load their inventory.
Market America Worldwide continues to enhance, strengthen and protect your UnFranchise Business with a new Inventory Management tool to be released on Dec. 2. The new Inventory Management tool will make it simple for you to manage the status of your product inventory and simplify your tax preparation.
- Take an inventory of all Market America brand products that you have on hand, and update it as you use, sell and order products.
- Review the video links below so that you will be able to easily load your inventory when the tool goes live on Dec. 2
- Ensure your personally sponsored business partners are aware of this launch date of the Inventory Management Tool by forwarding this communication to them, following up with a call to make sure they received the communication, and by teaching them to exercise the same steps with their Team.
Inventory Management Overview Video (English)
Inventory Management Overview Video (Chinese)
To help you learn how to use this tool before it goes live, there will be a series of live webinars over the next two weeks titled “Inventory Management”:
- Monday, Nov. 18, 8:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 9:00 p.m. EST
- Monday, Nov. 25, 8:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, Nov 26, 9:00 p.m. EST
- Monday, Dec. 2, 9:00 p.m. EST
Click here to register for these webinars.
Be sure to share these webinar links with your team and attend at least one to take advantage of this invaluable online training!
Entering Current/Existing Product Inventory
To begin using the Inventory Management tool, each UFO will need to enter all sellable products they currently have on hand between Dec. 2 and Dec. 31. After Dec. 31, the ability to enter “existing” inventory will not be available. What does this mean to the UFO? The UFO must have their existing products entered in their Inventory Management tool in order to create a manual Sales Receipt. All orders placed by the UFO starting Dec. 2, including their AutoShip orders, will automatically be added to their product inventory, with the exception of drop-shipped orders to registered Preferred Customers (PCs) and/or orders placed by PCs on a UFO’s website(s) (SHOP.COM, motivescosmetics.com, tlsSlim.com, isotonix.com, etc.) because those orders are sent directly to the PC and are never inventoried.
Additional important information:
- Any products purchased after the Inventory Management tool goes live will be automatically added to your inventory once that order invoices. Therefore, it is not necessary to manually add those products to your Inventory Management.
- Product cases can be entered into Inventory Management. The system will convert the cases to the individual items.
- Product kits can be entered into Inventory Management and will stay as kits. You will have the option to expand the product kits into the individual items that made up the kit.
- If you have products from multiple Market Countries, simply enter them from the respective Market Country’s UnFranchise.com.
- Special product codes such as those for Motives®Custom Blend products will be available for Sales Receipt entry.
- Purchases made at Market America websites (SHOP.COM, motivescosmetics.com, tlsSlim.com, isotonix.com, etc.) will still automatically create Sales Receipts and will not affect (be added or subtracted from) Inventory Management.
- Orders drop-shipped directly to PCs will still automatically create Sales Receipts and will not affect Inventory Management.