August 23rd, 2012
The DASH Begins Today!
It’s been two weeks since MAIC2012 began – but the question is WHAT ARE YOU DOING DIFFERENTLY?
Priorities: My Main Points from MAIC2012:
1. The Shopping Annuity. Take assessment and home inspection. Do it in your group. Replace negative products. Play the video and send it around. Convert Spending into Earning and saving money Residual income. How much can you find? Be a MA household. It’s the DNA! Avoid mutations. It’s the code and creed!
2. Going out to other homes or locations for trial runs and the ABC pattern. Meetings on the bottom level in the new person’s location are magical in getting them to take ownership, duplicating, and shaking their bean jar and you finding the people who are go now through them.
3. Utilize Social Media and our digital arsenal to fill the bean jar. Once it hits a threshold and is primed you cannot turn it off. Finding the right 2 to 4 people to build to Director with is no longer an issue. Social searching is a game changer to find the right 2 people for everyone. Learn it. Just do it. Take 2 minutes to watch this reminder and refresher: Pass it on to those who need it that are not in the game yet. If they do not have 2-4 people earning checks they need it!
4. Buy your tickets to MAWC2013! If you do (your people) do not have a WC ticket and tickets to sell they cannot finish the race. It is not how many times you fall but how many times you rise to finish the race that matters. It does not matter what your time was or what place you are in-if you finish you win. The 2-3 year plan is winning even if it takes 5 to 20!
5. Determine who you are and what you want to accomplish. What is your identity? UFO? Director? Who are you and what are you about? Do you have MA UFO Director DNA?
6. New Era, New Opportunity. We are a new company and opportunity and it is a new Era in MA because of: Shop.com integration, Simplification, all IBV + IBV advertising pool pumps are primed, Shopping annuity, International and Global opportunities, New UBP, Digital/Social Media arsenal and techniques. Are you ready to begin?
Can you explain each and every one of these key points to your team? Go back and listen to the audios and videos at the MA convention video site! Get your group to do it. Set up coring to go over. Set up one on ones and coring’s down the genealogy lines to fill out the home shopping list and my list.
For a list of all the videos from MAIC2012, CLICK HERE. This link goes to the main page where all the videos can be played, so you can relive this amazing event and share with your team! Also, here’s a bitly bundle version of the Convention Videos.
What are you doing with each of these personally and in your organization to duplicate them down the lines of leadership in the MPCP? I would love to hear from you. Silence is golden, but basically means you are doing nothing. You must become the change you want to see. If you keep doing the same thing you will get the same result!
Today is first day of the rest of your life and the beginning of a new era in the business. Are you ready to finish the race? Remember that the difference between success and failure is simple. The individual who succeeds simply did what the individual who failed did not do. That is why YOU can make it!
I believe in YOU!