May 13th, 2010
Giveaway: Win Tickets to the 2010 Market America International Convention
The importance of building from event to event, and being at Market America’s International Convention (August 5-8, 2010) is monumental and can’t be quantified. In fact, there is no substitute for it. There are so many new developments that take place; technology, promotional campaigns, new releases, products and building techniques that it is difficult to summarize. In fact, it takes months and even then there is a lot lost in translation and duplication is diluted as a result.
The 2010 Market America International Convention will be here before you know it – and another magic moment will happen when that billionth of a volt sparks across the your cerebral cortex and you start to see the light. How do you quantify the effect and power of this experience? You can’t!It is not only what happens during the general sessions or at the breakout trainings, but in between meetings with the people you meet — the discussions, the relationships and friendships that develop. It is more than a seminar or just learning; it is a total experience, it is the reality of the business.Market America is moving fast. Are you ready? Here are a few tips to help you out during this exciting time.
- Plan to leverage your growth by utilizing the 2010 Market America International Convention by setting goals for yourself.
- Set a measurable goal for the number of new people you plan to bring – remember, you’re filling your bean jar (link to bean jar post).
- Duplication is the key — there is too much going on to have to spend countless hours educating yourself and then bringing everyone else up to speed.
By getting people there, you expose them to a level of understanding that they would never be able to attain without being there. By setting goals for yourself and achieving them, you succeed in the process because you’ve met your own goals and helped bring someone closer to achieving their own financial freedom. In the process, you become a “hopeless success” as a result!So my point is simple. With all of this excitement and growth, are you ready? Are you prepared? Do you have the necessary tickets you need so that you can experience the growth you’re looking to achieve? Project out four months in the future, because he who hesitates is lost, and of course nothing could be truer than this: “you cannot lead where you will not go, and you cannot teach what you do not know!” Don’t be stuck on a hamster wheel in the business, make this your year! To help get you started, I’m running a special giveaway – two lucky winners will win one (1) ticket each (valued at $200 each) to the 2010 Market America International Convention that is coming up in a couple of months. Entering is pretty simple.
- 1. Become a fan of Market America on Facebook.
- 2. Become a fan of JR Ridinger on Facebook.
- 3. Leave a comment on this post and tell me how many International Conventions you have attended.
- 4. Send me an email once you’ve completed all of the above requirements email@example.com and include your username, email address that you posted under.
Remember: The difference between success and failure is really simple. The individual who succeeds simply does what the individual who doesn’t succeed does not do, PERIOD.
- Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States or Canada and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Market America employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Market America Independent Distributors who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate unless they are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process.
- Market America Preferred Customers who meet all other qualifications are eligible to participate.
- Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person.
- Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Tickets include admission to the Greensboro Coliseum for Market America’s 2010 International stage presentations on 8/5/10 – 8/7/10 and the Market America trade show on 8/8/10. Tickets do not include the cost or parking, transportation, food or attendance at the Market America gala event or breakout sessions.
- Entries may be submitted from 12:01 am EST on May 17, 2010 through 11:59 pm EST on May 19, 2010.
- On May 20, 2010, the winner will be selected and their username posted in a separate blog entry on beingjrridinger.com. Winner will have 24 hours to respond with their email.
- To enter, you need to complete four (4) requirements:
- Become a fan of Market America on Facebook.
- Become a fan of JR Ridinger on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on this post and tell me how many International Conventions you have attended.
- Send me an email once you’ve completed all of the above requirements firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username and email address that you posted under.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There will be two (2) winners, each winning one (1) ticket to the 2010 Market America International Convention in Greensboro, NC (value: $200 per ticket). The winners will be chosen randomly.
- Winners are each responsible for all travel accommodations to the 2010 Market America International Convention.
- Ticket cannot be resold.
- Each winner’s username will be published on www.beingjrridinger.com on May 20, 2010. Don’t forget to check back on that date to see if you are the lucky winner!
- Winne’s must respond by 5:00 pm EST on May 21, 2010 to claim the Prize.
- If a winner doesn’t respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Beingjrridinger.com and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Sweepstakes entry acceptance of the Prize, or the use of the Prize.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Greensboro, NC U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list call (336)605-0400.
- Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules and qualifications.